Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Slowing down

I wish I had have known more about blogging back when I first started playing WoW. It would be interesting to look back on how I felt then and how I feel now.

I've only blogged a few months and at times posted more than once a day, but now I'm already slowing down. I think I've hit a bit of a lull here which is mirrored by what's going on in the game.

Raiding is more of the same. I still get excited when my guild is close to downing a new boss for the first time. But I've grown tired of the "work" that occurs before that first kill.

I've also grown weary of being a support class, well even more so. I'm starting to wonder however if its not necessarily being support as it is playing the same role all the time. That's bound to be boring for anyone regardless of what class they play.

I've decided with this patch I'm going to switch it up and maybe pvp in shadowform for a while. I'm imagining there will be a rush of people gunning for the pvp rewards now that the system has been revamped. I think this is a prime opportunity to "melt faces".

2 comments:

rogue leveling guide said...

"If you see druid casting a HoT, just cast Flash Heal" LOL :D

I've played a resto druid back in serpentine shrine (Yeah, it's been a while) and no prist could beat my constantly-3-lifeblooms-on-4-tanks-combo. No overheal at all and they are healed the second they get damaged. Pity it got nerfed.

I like your ironic guide... wait.. it is ironic, isn't it?

Rogue Leveling Guide said...

Damn, that post was meant for another post of yours :( It's highly irrelevant on this post, please delete.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog