Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boo!

After the seemingly abrupt end to Brewfest, the Halloween events have started!

The Headless Horseman is a level 70 5-man (recommended) elite boss found in the Scarlet Monastery graveyard. He drops some great purple treats - epic ring of some type is guaranteed, as is a broom (of various speed levels). There are chances other epics will drop as well. The best one, gear-wise is the plate [Horseman's Helm].

But since we all have different tastes of what we think would be a great drop, arguably the best overall may be the non combat pet [Sinister Squashling] or the mount [Swift Magic Broom].

Always good to see they add to events instead of just rehashing old events!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear the squashling has a horribly low drop rate... =/

Ratshag said...

The Helm of Evil Laughter, it do rock. Dropped for me on me 16th run. No sign of a squashling so far.

Yane (Yet another night elf) said...

As a friend to several plate-wearers, I found myself privy to the Horseman's prose several times.

I ran the event at the very least 40 times - I lost count. 4 helms dropped, 3 squashlings dropped and 2-3 cloth helms IIRC.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog