Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Making up things to do

The other day I found myself making a list of "new" things to do that would give me a reason to log on more. Along the lines of "grind for an azure whelping". Making the list turned out to be more fun than actually attempting to do any of it.

I'm doing some 10-man raiding here and there. Lucky for me there is a wait list, so I don't always get in. Lucky I say because I don't want to find myself raiding 3 or 4 times a week again.

So I look at having to find things to do as a good thing. I'm more inclined to not log on at all. WoW is weaning me off WoW.

I know without checking that I don't have the machine needed to run Age of Conan. So I'm not going to bother with it. Once again fortunate for me.

I am curious how I got to this point. I've done several hundred things ad naseum in WoW, why is it now that I'm bored with it when I wasn't before?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Because now you know that this is how it's going to be until WotLK?

Yane (Yet another night elf) said...

Yeah maybe so.

Even all the news about WotLK isn't keeping me interested.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog