Thursday, January 18, 2007

Overwhelmed!

Just like millions of other gamers I was eager for the Burning Crusade to be released.

Unlike many gamers, once I stepped foot in Outlands, I didn't know what to do!

Well, I didn't know what to do first. Create an alt? Blood Elf or Draenei? Work on hitting Level my 61 on this character or that character? Try out jewelcrafting? Continue leveling up an existing profession? Explore?

Even though I had been in beta I was still at a loss for what to do. Its a bit overwhelming for me at the moment. And you know what? That is okay by me. I'm so glad to have options again - so many new options!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's been a really long time since I had no idea of what's ahead of me.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog