The WoW blogosphere is abuzz with Tier 10. (okay maybe just the druid blogs because the helms are so weird looking).
For some reason at first I thought everyone was talking about tiers in a new 10 man dungeon.
Yeah, somewhere along the way I lost track of tiers.
I knew Tier 0.5 would start nothing but trouble.
About this blog
"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"
- ► 2010 (86)
- A fun evening
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy?
- Second Time Around: World Events
- Looking in the wrong places
- How many people really are elitist jerks?
- Stopping yourself
- Amazing Aion?
- Why don't we all have 214,748 gold?
- Less is less
- In the dark
- Tier 10
- And Aion...
- Pugs Revisited
- When WoW becomes casual for everyone
- Endgame betas
- No Aion update
- Death and Taxes and Loot disagreements
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)