Matticus asked what other raid guilds do with the vanity items that come along with killing the Lich King with a Shadowmourne wielder in the raid (or maybe it only drops once when the person completes it I dunno).
Here are the goodies:
* Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - A brand new mount that looks like the Death Knight's class mount.
* Muradin's Favor - A 10-minute Frost Dwarf transformation.
* Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage!
* Tabard of the Lightbringer - A tabard with a very shiny on-use effect.
* Sylvanas' Music Box - A music box that plays Lament of the Highborne.
I enjoy thinking about what to do with this stuff because I have as much chance getting any of it as I do winning a million dollar lottery. There's no stress in our guild over who gets what because we can't kill LKlite let alone heroic LK.
Knowing one of our raid leaders, he'd keep it all for himself or give it to his girlfriend. Other guilds know what I'm talking about!
When you think about it, it's a downer to be at amateur raiding level where you never see legendaries. Instead you get teased with shards.
- Apathy boss
- I don't want to leave in a huff
- Forcing me to rethink my level of contentment
- Those orange items
- It's like I wrote it myself
- Hot buttons on action bars
- The weakest link
- Leveling brick wall
- Gold cappers bad for the game?
- Making Healing Harder?
- It took a long time to get back
- In a good place
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2009 (186)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)