Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A month of no wow

Well here it is, a month of not playing World of Warcraft.

Each time I think about logging in (and this hasn't happened very often) I can't think of a good reason why I should so I haven't.

The reasons I do come up with are for furthering my character which I feel has become pointless. It was always pointless but I didn't mind it before.

Before, the repetitiveness of the entire endeavor was hidden somehow. Now it's uncovered like some hideous secret brought to light. And what is seen cannot be unseen.

This is the part I can't put my finger on. What changed?

And will being away from it for another month, change my mind again? At the moment I don't think so. Time will tell.

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog