Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Perfect Maelstrom

I imagine my last post was cryptic. I wasn't trying to act like I have some big surprise coming, because I don't.

If it wasn't already evident I plan on taking another break from WoW if not quitting altogether.

It is a result of a perfect storm - the emptiness of our main raid guild (due to summertime), our struggling active portion hitting a brick wall (due to lack of skill), the completion of some items that were on my achievement plate for a while (and the anti-climax that came along with it), my foray into tanking reaching its expected end (I never planned to tank for raids) and the clincher, Real Life rearing its persistent head again.







If things were okay in RL or if I could see some light at the end of the raiding tunnel or if there were some achievements I could get with a reasonable amount of effort I wouldn't even contemplate quitting. But instead all things are present and have me wondering why I haven't already canceled.

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog