Someone on the official forums posted 10 ways to avoid WoW burnout - common sense, something rare on the forums.
10. Good Hygiene - Keeping yourself is good shape allows you to interact with others much better and gives you a much better view of yourself as well.
9. Keep a healthy diet - Eating well gives you much more energy and will make your days feel generally better
8. Exercise - Get outside and run! Do somthing that makes you sweat some. Amazingly once you get past the soreness you will feel great after a good workout.
7. Get a job - As well as helping to support your WoW fix, this will be a good way to get out and meet some new people.
6. Schedule time with friends and family - Go hang out with some people, have some fun outside of warcraft.
5. Get another hobby - Try playing a sport or reading a book doing somthing constructive besides on your computer.
4. Meet some people that play WoW in your area - This would be a great way to get away from your desk, have some fun with friends and play with people that you know by name and face.
3. Get a girlfriend/boyfriend - This would be many people's most favorite way of taking a break from WoW. Takning the time away from WoW for your signifigant other is a great use of your time.
2. Prioritize - Dont allow Wow to take priority over family/fiends/job etc. Keeping your prioritys in line and realizing no matter how much fun it is WoW is still a video game.
1. Find a guild that will let you raid to your schedule not theirs - Finding a guild that does not require raid attendance and allows it's members to keep their priorities on RL rather than raiding.
23 hours ago