Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Friday

My previous post about being "in your blog, reading your words" has never been truer.

Tobolds is blog I like to check every day. He starts some good discussions about the game and I always enjoy reading other perspectives.

The other day he linked my blog and since then not only have I a few visitors, they actually commented! I've really enjoyed that someone has read what I've had to say and whether they agree or disagree, added to it.

I've written my blog as if no one is reading it but me, yet knowing there is always a possibility one other person may drop by.

I can't promise that any of it has been or ever will be interesting. Just know that I enjoy blogging and if you enjoy reading it...well that's just icing on the cake.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say thanks for keeping a blog. I'm another of the readers coming from Tobold's site.

I like reading comments and ideas of others that enjoy the same interests that I do. WoW in this case. I'm just starting to read your posts and the previous ones you have written as well. And like before, thanks for writing one. It keeps the slow days at work speeding along.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog