Friday, November 10, 2006

A night off

The other evening our guild didn't have any "official" raids planned. But as usual, someone puts one together anyway. I decided to sit out.

Instead, I jumped on one character to get something enchanted. I jumped on another character to help a friend on his lowbie character kill a few things, I jumped on another character to help a guildmate swap something from one character to another. I ran myself through a lowbie instance, first to find an roleplay item, but once I was there I just wanted to see if I could get through the entire isntance. It was a pretty low instance but I'm still proud to say I was able to kill every single mini-boss, rare boss and end boss in the place. I dueled *cough* a guildmate who just got a kick-ass sword the night before. I added my 2 cents to guild chat and I attempted some very brief roleplay with a passing priest. Fun times and I didn't get a single epic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like just about EVERY night for me in WoW. :) But it's fun!

Yane (Yet another night elf) said...

I guess that's what I have to look forward to if I ever "retire" from raiding. Doesn't sound to bad does it?

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog