I decided to pretend I am a tank with my horde character. I say pretend because leading groups doesn't come naturally to me. Being a healer I spent vanilla WoW not really knowing what instances looked like because of "stay back here and I'll pull" thing.
I have no plans to become a raid tank. I raid on my alliance character and that's more raiding than I feel like doing as it is.
I just plan on tanking for the random 5-man pug, get a few upgrades and admire how my character turns out.
Killing stuff is slower, but I like that I'm able to do some group quests without a group.
I'm only tanking instances that are below my level which makes it easier on the healer and all involved. Don't know what I'm going to do when I hit 80. Maybe I'll stick to the easier instances. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
- ► 2010 (86)
- Leveling as a tank
- Yane the Pilgrim
- Leave the nest
- Pilgrims Aplenty
- Alterac Valley
- They must have had my guild in mind
- Life as an alt
- Leveling through Vanishing Azeroth...battlegrounds...
- Gearing up alts does not help progression
- Doing what's right for me
- Mini-transactions, Micro-transactions, Micro-payme...
- Another Life
- What classes can you "just not get into"?
- Nothing much
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)