I got Pilgrim on two characters. I vowed I wouldn't chase after world event achievements on anything but my main alliance character. But the ability to level up cooking on my newer horde character was too good to pass up.
The "hardest" parts were sitting at enemy tables on both factions. Undercity and Stormwind weren't pleasant. I also wasn't sure how to easily get to the Alliance cities via horde.
But I'm going back to my vow and try not to pursue too many achievements on my horde character. Sounds crazy, but my horde character is my hobby, while my alliance character feels more like my workhorse. My alliance one does raids and tries to get more achievement points. My horde character "pvps" and is happy when a quest green is better than something I'm already wearing.
- ► 2010 (86)
- Leveling as a tank
- Yane the Pilgrim
- Leave the nest
- Pilgrims Aplenty
- Alterac Valley
- They must have had my guild in mind
- Life as an alt
- Leveling through Vanishing Azeroth...battlegrounds...
- Gearing up alts does not help progression
- Doing what's right for me
- Mini-transactions, Micro-transactions, Micro-payme...
- Another Life
- What classes can you "just not get into"?
- Nothing much
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)