"In the weeks and months after all twelve encounters are unlocked, additional attempts against the final four boss encounters become available. This represents the Ashen Verdict growing more powerful and gaining a stronger foothold in Icecrown Citadel. To further help raids, Varian Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream will begin to provide assistance by inspiring the armies attacking Icecrown Citadel. This is represented as an additional zone wide spell effect applied to all players that will increase their hit points, damage dealt, and healing done. This effect will also increase in effectiveness over time."
So maybe now instead of abandoning an instance before its finished with the only hope being to go back and outlevel it in the next expansion, maybe my scrub guild will actually clear something for a change.
- ► 2010 (86)
- Leveling as a tank
- Yane the Pilgrim
- Leave the nest
- Pilgrims Aplenty
- Alterac Valley
- They must have had my guild in mind
- Life as an alt
- Leveling through Vanishing Azeroth...battlegrounds...
- Gearing up alts does not help progression
- Doing what's right for me
- Mini-transactions, Micro-transactions, Micro-payme...
- Another Life
- What classes can you "just not get into"?
- Nothing much
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)