Thursday, April 22, 2010

No more "main"s?

For the first time ever I feel as if I don't really have a main. Yes, I have a character I raid on and try to get extra achievements on, but doesn't really feel like my main anymore.

I have as much fun playing "alts" now as anything. It just so happens my raiding character is the one who had access to raiding and I wanted to see the insides of ICC, so that is what I'm playing now. But I never miss a chance to do a heroic on my latest tank.

You don't have to pour exorbitant amounts of timing gearing up anything anymore, so you don't have to choose one character and spend all your time on it. I'm raiding with so-called "alts" that have better gear than my so-called "main".

If achievements were account wide, I'd truly no longer have a main.

1 comments:

What's my main Again? said...

Fortunately I don't care about achievements so not having a main isn't a big deal to me... of course I have a main now which is awkward for me... but meh.

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog