Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the subject of mounts

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

Every now and then I see someone on an Amani war bear I get a small pang of envy. Most likely I could have obtained it myself, but I felt it required too much of my time. And sometimes I take these personal stands and rail against something in WoW doing that to me. Raiding ZA around that period was one of those times.

I have some of the other rarer mounts but I swap them out for they fairly easy to get war tiger. Would I really ride the Amani war bear around all the time if I had it, or would it be just as trivial as all my other mounts at this point?

1 comments:

Comito said...

I use my random mount macro for my mounts and choose the best ones out of a few....usually one representing each racial mount and extra specials :)

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog