was an attempt to see if I get what appears to be bot comments.
I got 4 comments recently all with links to selling various MMORPG accounts, but they made it sound like they were actually reading and commenting on my posts.
They tripped up when they mentioned EvE when I was actually talking about Everquest.
I'd rather read troll posts than see sales spam.
This blog isn't popular that I get so many posts I need to filter the real ones. I just see 'em and move on.
But this time I was curious enough to wonder what in particular triggers them. So far I haven't had a bite on the Aion post. Maybe it will just take some time.
- ► 2010 (86)
- Make up your mind, whydontcha?!?!
- It's the principle of the thing
- Makin' the rest of us trees look bad
- My previous Aion post...
- WoW's toehold
- Aion gets an A for Amazing!
- Champions Online open beta
- Once more with feeling
- CoX Cancelled
- Extended raid lockouts
- CO & ToC
- Additional instances cannot be launched
- Painting myself into a corner
- Opinion or review?
- What changes?
- Lifetime subscription - no thanks
- You don't *have* to do anything
- Visiting the World of Warcraft
- Double XP weekend
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)