Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Once more with feeling

I'm thinking about following Tobold's lead and taking the opportunity to level up through the areas that the WoW Cataclysm expansion will remove.

I never got a horde character very far, even though I mentioned many times I wanted to. Here's just another reason for me to do so. Since the expansion won't be released until 2010 and even then who knows how late into the year, I feel like I have plenty of time to get to Burning Crusade. Maybe even take it all the way to the end of Northrend, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

1 comments:

What's my main Again? said...

I'm planning to do the same... partially because I don't have any alliance toons left to level. But mainly because I want to see things from the horde side... hopefully this won't be a project that I drop like so many others...

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog