I can't say why top guilds do what they do. For challenge? Glory?
I would suspect they like to be the first to do a thing.
I would suspect they like to perform at the highest level.
They couldn't do the strict 10-man raiding currently because they had to focus on 25-man. They couldn't be the first if they wasted time on side projects.
And are you performing at the highest level wearing subpar gear?
Would Paragon or Ensidia beat Phoenicis or From Chaos if they made it their goal to focus on 10-man strict raiding?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
About this blog
"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"
- I need to regain my sanity
- Positional good
- In The Summertime
- Lord Ahune doesn't need a tank
- A salute to addons
- RealID - oh there you are!
- Saving us from ourselves
- Do the top guilds in the world do strict 10-man ra...
- Plans for Cata
- 10 or 25 or nothing?
- Some interesting things to read later
- Hindsight is 10/25
- The start of a new chapter
- We need you so much we don't want you
- I still don't get it
- And you tell two friends and you tell two friends
- I'm going to tape a four leaf clover to my headset
- Profession reflections
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2009 (186)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)