My plan for Cata is to not have much of a plan at all.
For Wrath I rushed to 80. I did so because in Burning Crusade I got...burned. I leveled at a good clip in BC, but I didn't take off from work to do so while some in my former guild did. They started raiding before many of us had even reached cap and I played catch up and didn't truly ever catch up for that whole expansion. I planned not to make that mistake again.
This time I don't have any lofty raiding goals. I have no reason to rush. Also if getting decent gear via heroics is possible in Cata, I'll have something to do that doesn't require raiding as soon as possible.
Playing the game in a relaxing manner? Like its a game instead of a sport?
This has me looking forward to Cataclysm.
- I need to regain my sanity
- Positional good
- In The Summertime
- Lord Ahune doesn't need a tank
- A salute to addons
- RealID - oh there you are!
- Saving us from ourselves
- Do the top guilds in the world do strict 10-man ra...
- Plans for Cata
- 10 or 25 or nothing?
- Some interesting things to read later
- Hindsight is 10/25
- The start of a new chapter
- We need you so much we don't want you
- I still don't get it
- And you tell two friends and you tell two friends
- I'm going to tape a four leaf clover to my headset...
- Profession reflections
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2009 (186)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)