I've given one person my RealID and I already feel I've given out too much.
I trust my friend. RealID is perfect for us - I play on different realms and different factions. He refuses to even try horde and says he doesn't have time to roll on a different server. We'll be able to keep in touch easier this way.
However I still feel as if my ability to do something on my own without someone knowing about it is gone. It's not about needing to keep something secret. I'm not sure how to describe it. It's like some days I like to go to the park. Does that mean I'd like my friend to have me on gps following my every movement? There's nothing to hide but there's nothing that needs to be shared either.
Anyone else understand what I mean?
About this blog
"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"
- I need to regain my sanity
- Positional good
- In The Summertime
- Lord Ahune doesn't need a tank
- A salute to addons
- RealID - oh there you are!
- Saving us from ourselves
- Do the top guilds in the world do strict 10-man ra...
- Plans for Cata
- 10 or 25 or nothing?
- Some interesting things to read later
- Hindsight is 10/25
- The start of a new chapter
- We need you so much we don't want you
- I still don't get it
- And you tell two friends and you tell two friends
- I'm going to tape a four leaf clover to my headset
- Profession reflections
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2009 (186)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)