Wednesday, June 30, 2010
There is a saying that the "definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
I do not like raiding during the week. I work, so getting off work to raid feels like leaving one job to head to another. And you have less free hours in a work day so after raiding you feel like your whole day disappeared when it's over.
I had no plan to raid until the weekend, yet I fell for the trap that was Ruby Sanctum. RS will be here next week and the next. I had no reason to be in a rush, yet there I was inside a new dungeon that didn't look exceptionally interesting fighting a boss that didn't look exceptionally new and from what I understand drops loot that isn't exceptionally any better than what I already have. The fight seems to be another stand-out-of-this, move-away-from-that. Not exceptionally ground breaking mechanics.
I ended the evening irritated and annoyed that I bothered.
So why did I bother? The only answer is I must be insane.
About this blog
"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"
- I need to regain my sanity
- Positional good
- In The Summertime
- Lord Ahune doesn't need a tank
- A salute to addons
- RealID - oh there you are!
- Saving us from ourselves
- Do the top guilds in the world do strict 10-man ra...
- Plans for Cata
- 10 or 25 or nothing?
- Some interesting things to read later
- Hindsight is 10/25
- The start of a new chapter
- We need you so much we don't want you
- I still don't get it
- And you tell two friends and you tell two friends
- I'm going to tape a four leaf clover to my headset
- Profession reflections
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2009 (186)
- ► 2008 (111)
- ► 2007 (101)