Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My characters

Dwarf warrior - pvp
"my first"
miner/skinner (make engineer?)

Night elf druid - roleplaying/mule - should i delete her
herbalism/?

Night elf priest - raider, access to new content
"my main"
enchanter/herbalist

Night elf rogue - pvp, eventual money maker
"the ganker, the fun one"
enchanter/skinner

Undead mage - horde experience
"what is it like horde side?"
herbalist/alchemist?

Night elf hunter - pvp, pve, money maker
"money maker"
skinner/leatherworker

Human mage - pve, pvp, money maker
"dps!"
engineer/tailor


1/16 update I deleted the undead mage and human mage at some point to make way for a Draenei or Blood Elf mage in the Burning Crusade. I actually leveled up the rogue a bit, she's easy enough to play so no need to delete her and I find fun sneaking around!

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog