Thursday, September 14, 2006

Raiding Withdrawals

I shared this with a friend of mine, how I'm actually going through withdrawals. I want to raid! I miss it!

I almost want to quit the guild I'm in (since it is a raiding guild) and find an guild that focuses on something else, roleplaying, 5-, 10- mans, pvping. That would be the cold-turkey way.

Because I hear my friend tell me how the raids are going and the fun they are having and the loot, and I get that itch.

But another guildie posted something that really summed up all my feelings "a little too much loot vision and raiding is just starting to feel like work".

I know it seems like I'm contradicting myself, it feels like work yet I want to do it. Maybe it feels like work because I feel compelled to do it. Why I feel compelled is the issue I'm trying to work out.

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog