Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reserved slotting

My guild has decided to offer positions for a few choice guildies that will allow you to always be slotted for raids.

I like to raid, so I signed up. But I can't raid much and I let them know that. So I'm not sure if I'll get the position or not.

The position is supposed to be based on 3 things - skill, attitude and commitment.

I have the skill, considering it doesn't take much skill to heal in a 40 man raid.

I have a good attitude, especially now that I've decided not to raid every day!

I have commitment as far as if you expect me to show up ready and willing - I am.

The biggest issue will be if they expect me to raid back on my old schedule. I just can't do that. And that's where I lack on the commitment scale.

I'm willing to raid about 3-4 nights a week. That allows me to do 1-2 AQ40s and 1-2 Naxxs (since they take more than 1 night) and 1 BWL if they throw that into the mix.

It will be interesting if they choose me for one of the positions.

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog