Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another first kill missed

After logging on early and preparing for last night's raid traveling to the entrance and camping until time to start I thought I was ready for the evening.

Around 8 I log in and my game disconnects, for the next 45 minutes I try to get in. My limit is an hour - but I made it in. Then for the rest of the evening I kept dc'ing.

I could tell my guild would kill this boss we had been attempting for a while. But I was useless as I kept disconnecting, and finally I gave up.

Today I heard they killed the boss just like I knew they would, in the past I would be really disappointed - but I can tell raiding, while fun, is finally becoming less important to me. And I'm happy about that. I don't want to be distraught because I can't play this game.

0 comments:

About this blog

"I don't *need* to play. I can quit anytime I want!"

Search This Blog